As you consider a strong foundation for your child in preparation for high school, we invite you to visit Saint John School to learn more about our preschool and K-8 programs. Your child will be part of our faith-based academic curriculum that is focused on establishing a strong academic foundation embedded with Catholic values. Discover the reason parents choose Saint John School.
- Teaching Catholic values to provide an ethical framework for your child as they progress through formative years
- Rigorous academic structure to prepare your child for the next step in their academic journey, evidenced by above-average standardized test scores when compared to local and national averages
- Safe school environment where teachers, parents, administrators, and other children provide examples of Catholic values at-work
- Parents and children know each other across grade levels creating a community of trust where the Saint John School family becomes an extension of your family
- Educators and administrative resources understand individual student needs as they progress through each grade level
- Professional, certified teachers focus on academic progress wrapped in social, emotional, and spiritual development
- As an integral part of Saint John the Baptist Catholic Church, Reverend Monsignor James Gunn visits classrooms teaching children about the Catholic faith
- Academic accreditation from Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA)
For a tour of the school or to register, please call 849-5325 or email Principal Conni Stark at email@example.com.